Any and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this Web site is either owned by Marchington Parish Council or has been licensed to them by the rights owners for use on the village web site.
You are only allowed to use this Web site and the material contained in this Web site for your own personal use including viewing and printing a single copy.
You may not copy, distribute or otherwise use any material from the Web site for any other purpose unless you first obtain permission in writing from Marchington Parish Council or other copyright holder.
Marchington Parish Council and other information providers have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material contained in this Web site. They make no express or implied warranties or representations about any of the content of this Web site and accept no responsibility for loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information or advice contained in this Web site.
Marchington Parish Council and other information providers shall not be liable for any typographical or other errors or omissions within the material contained on these web pages.
Thanks to the following who have generously contributed images for use on these pages:
- Gordon Cooper: Alms Houses, Bob Bagshaw's cottage, Dog & Partridge, Marchington Hall, St Peter's Church, Woodroffes
- Sandy Halcrow: Banner image, Bulls Head, view of Marchington, snowy lane
- Rowland Turner: Marchington Woodlands
- Janette Prince: Forestside Farm
- Jonathan Billinger: St John's Church
- All Village Hall photographs have been provided by members of the Committees of those Halls